Friday, May 1, 2009

For the People By the People


As I sit here watching the sunrise on the Hood Canal looking at the mountains I am present to how this project is not mine but rather the communities.  We are just a few days away from launching the Phase I site and it is so exciting to think about what Phase II will look like.   I have contemplated all kinds of platforms, functionality, design elements, and architecture and have come to the conclusion that what is most important is that the world gets to hear and understand the message, take the Pink Elephant Promise and put it to work in their lives as soon as possible.  The Phase I site will do just that.   What is so refreshing is knowing that what comes next will be guided by the community.  I declare that this project is for the people and will be directed by the people.   


No comments:

Post a Comment